(The FAQ page is short and sweet because I guess everybody already knows the deal! But if you do have a question that isn't answered here, e-mail it to questions (AT) recdel (DOT) com. In the meantime, here's what we've got for ya.)
How do I order your titles? (Last updated: 01/13/09)
1. Drop me (Jack) an e-mail and plan to meet me somewhere in the city of Portland, Oregon, where you'll hand me the cash and I'll hand you the goods. Please note that each RecDel item is $1 cheaper when purchased in person. I can also do bike deliveries straight to your house, no extra fee!
2. For those not lucky enough to live nearby, you can employ your friendly postal carrier by sending payment to Recursive Delete, P.O. Box 3824, Portland, Oregon 97208-3824. Well-concealed cash is fine, but we'll also accept checks and money orders made out to "Recursive Delete."
3. Google Checkout. Each item on the site includes a link to checkout through Google using your credit card.
4. Paypal. If you don't have a strong preference for using Paypal, please use Google Checkout, but if you insist, please send payment to orders (AT) recdel (DOT) com.
5. If you don't want to deal with me at all -- I shed a single tear -- you can purchase some of the label's musical releases, most of the time, at the following stores in Portland, Oregon: Jackpot Records, Q Is For Choir, Anthem Records & Mississippi Records. The zines and books we carry can be found at Reading Frenzy and Powell's City of Books.
All the junk on this site (graphics, audio, text) is (cc)1999-2013 Recursive Delete. Not because we believe that we invented the wheel and want credit for it, but just because it's not cool to take other people's art and use it for your own without at least asking first.